Responsibilities and activities can vary according to the sector and size of the host structure. You will mainly be required to:
- Put in place a prevention policy adapted to the needs and specific characteristics of the structure
- Develop the ‘single document’ further by tracing the assessment of risk within each department
- Recommend corrective actions in the event of identified failures
- Establish a diagnosis of risks and analyse each accident/work incident that has occurred
- Check the facilities, equipment and products used in order to detect anomalies
You have a Bac+ (3/5 years) (University, business school or engineering school) and good knowledge of tools and methods related to problem solving and continuous improvement.
You observe and have good listening skills and are a keen practical thinker. You understand business issues and know how to question operating methods by coming up with new ideas.