Depending on the sector and the size of the host organization, responsibilities and activities may vary, mainly due to:
- Be prime contractor for network deployment operations
- Analyze the structure of an existing network until validating the deployment project
- Develop the plan that defines the activities of the entire project team and the precise framework in which they fit (budget, deadlines, content, quality ...)
- Coordinate the operations produced by the various stakeholders and evaluate the progress of the project by making adjustments if necessary
- Guarantee the quality of the final product
You must mainly have:
- Relational ease to animate and manage a team
- An ability to argue convincingly
- An ability to anticipate and be responsive to make choices and make decisions
You must also be creative, inventive, rigorous.
Finally, you must have a degree of Bac +5 with a degree in networks engineering. A Master 2 Network also provides access to a deployment project manager position.