Within the Technical Department, you are involved in the design of building or public works projects.
Depending on your profile, you main tasks are as follows:
- Design of the preliminary plans for the structure
- Adaptation or variation of the preliminary design of the structure according to the nature of the ground
- Implementation of technical structural calculations, proposal of technical optimisations and structural variants
- Management of external design offices
- Writing and analysis of project risks
- Monitoring of the compliance of operations with standards imposed by quality, safety and environmental regulations
You are in contact with the Sales and Construction teams and are involved at two key stages of the project: in the pre-project phase, to define the main lines of the project and provide the Sales teams with all the necessary information to cost the project and to produce an efficient and innovative offer. In the construction phase, you are involved in outlining the work in detail and providing the plans necessary for the site teams to carry out the construction work.
You hold a Master's degree (Bac +5) and have sound computer skills and technical knowledge. You are known for your rigorous approach and attention to detail. Combined with your team spirit and organisational skills, these qualities will make you a valued internal contact person.