Your future duties & challenges
VSL Polska, as part of Bouygues Construction Group, has been present on the Polish market for almost 20 years. We carry out specialized construction works in the field of prestressing technology, suspension, execution for bridges, buildings, tanks and windfarms.
As VSL, we work together in a multidisciplinary environment, constantly improving our technologies and developing new innovative solutions.
As part of the development of our company in Poland, we are currently looking for enthusiasts / people who want to develop their previous experience for VSL Polska in the field of repairs / strengthening / inspections for bridges and buildings.
Your scope of duties
- Analysis of technical documentation,
- Search and development of new business opportunities in repair and strengthening
- Preparation of technical and budget proposals in cooperation with production team and VSL group
- Relation with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Presentations on seminars and other business promotion activities
- Contract preparation both clients and subcontractors
- Cooperation with production team
- Brand promotion building a positive image of the company
So why not you?
Who are we looking for?
- Technical University degree
- Experience in construction business (concrete structures construction, repairs)
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new things
- Independence, reliability, responsibility, organizational skills, interest in work
- Previous experience in repair business is advantage
- Employment in stable high reputation international company
- Training courses
- Full time employment contract
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.