The role of an Innovation Coordinator comprises promoting a culture of innovation throughout the company in order to improve the working conditions of employees, ergonomics and site productivity.
Days are made up of several tasks:
- Helping the team establish a strategy for innovation
- Keeping an eye on innovations
- Developing the performance of teams
- Taking on board feedback from teams in the field
- Informing about ongoing innovative projects
Do you have a Master's degree (Bac +5) in technology, R&D or numerics, have a sense of innovation, good interpersonal skills, and listening and negotiation skills? This role is right for you!