Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services currently has an exciting opportunity within our Facilities and Maintenance department for a Catering Assistant to support our catering facilities within a key government building canteen.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in FM by gaining experience in a highly professional and corporate environment.
This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break.
· To provide a food and beverage service to the highest standard
· To assist with all aspects of food preparation, cleaning and presentation in line with legislation
· To carry out general catering duties as directed by the Management Team
· To clean all designated areas and equipment according to the cleaning roster or as required
· To assist in the preparation and service of hospitality functions and the delivery and collection to and from designated areas
· To operate tills within the catering outlets and adhere to cash handling procedures
Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break.
So why not you?
· Previous experience in a similar role/environment essential
· Working knowledge of food preparation and maintaining a clean working environment
· A team player with good communications skills and a willingness to learn
· Basic food hygiene training
· Previous Barista experience in a cafe environment and use of a semi-automatic espresso machine/using an EPOS till system is preferable
· Cleaning knowledge and/or previous health and safety training is desirable
· Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance; this requires 5 years’ continuous residency in the UK and a passport
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.