Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the Site Manager
· To carry out all cleaning duties such as mopping of floors, damp dusting, cleaning of basins, sinks and toilet areas, etc.
· To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the school
· Refilling of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap dispensers
· Removing rubbish to designated areas
· Assist with premises tasks
· Set up assembly hall and classrooms
· To be fully compliant with H&S and COSHH regulations
· Working 25 hours per week from 05:30 to 08:00 and 15:30 to 18:00, term time only, 46 weeks per year
So why not you?
· Cleaning experience essential
· A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
· Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
· Able to obtain DBS clearance due to working alongside children
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.