Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a part-time cleaner to join our Facilities Management team at a central government department in Westminster. This is a permanent role working 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday 18.00-22.00.
Hourly rate: £9.30.
- Reports to Team Leader/Duty Manager/Manager
- Undertake general cleaning duties in nominated areas
- Clean hard floor areas using a scrubber dryer ensuring attention to detail
- Carry out additional cleaning duties to agreed schedules for work
- Keep clients environments clean and tidy to a high standard
- Working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 18.00-22.00
So why not you?
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar role/environment essential (training will be given on equipment)
- Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of work with attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible can-do approach with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Previous health and safety training would be an advantage
- Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance (full support will be given with this process); this requires 5 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In return, we offer a great benefits package, including:
- Career progression (options to move into portering, catering, security, mailroom, reception)
- Company share scheme, pension, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership, monthly employee of the month reward scheme, generous referral scheme, regular salary reviews
- Good transport links - on the night bus route
- Training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.