Your future duties & challenges
· To undertake general cleaning duties including floors, toilets, furniture and fittings, emptying bins and removal of rubbish
· Keep clients environments clean and tidy to a high standard
· To clean carpets ensuring that they are vacuumed and deep cleaned as appropriate, according to the manufacturers’ recommendation
· To empty waste bins and receptacles, ensuring they are disinfected and free from smears and odours and ensuring the safe segregation and disposal of rubbish in accordance with procedures
· To check that all cleaning equipment is safe to use before starting work and report any defects immediately.
· Ensure all cleaning equipment including machinery used is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms in a safe and tidy manner after use ready for next cleaning operation
So why not you?
· Ideally should have experience of working in a cleaning role
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment essential
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of people
· A flexible and proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
· Basic knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for the equipment and chemicals used
· Able to work under own initiative to meet requirements of the role
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.