Your future duties & challenges
• To carry out all cleaning duties such as mopping of floors, damp dusting, cleaning of basins, sinks and toilet areas, etc.
• To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the school
• Refilling of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap dispensers
• Removing rubbish to designated areas
• To be fully compliant with H&S, COSHH regulations
• Working 10 hours per week, from 06:00 to 08:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
• Cleaning experience essential
• A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
• Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
• Able to obtain DBS clearance due to working alongside children
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.