Your future duties & challenges
· To supervise the team in your designated area to ensure cleaning is carried out to approved standards and contract specification
· To deliver all aspects of cleaning, waste management and subcontracted services, in accordance with the agreed SLA’s
· To continually monitor service provision including daily quality checks, escalating any issues
· Responsible for supervising and motivating staff to ensure a high standard of customer care is maintained at all times
· To manage the co-ordination of periodic and day to day cleaning schedules. To ensure that work is completed to the agreed standard without having an adverse impact on the client
· To inform relevant managers of any problems, client or staff related, and ensure all HR matters are addressed and company procedures are applied accordingly. To use staff resources to cover areas which have been affected by lateness or absence
· To produce management information and reports including time sheets and holiday rosters
· To co-ordinate and attend staff team briefings as requested by the Cleaning Manager
· To assist with recruitment for the cleaning team, particularly the security vetting process
· The hours for this role are 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday between 0600 - 1800
So why not you?
· Previous experience supervising a team together with cleaning skills are essential
· Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
· Good standard of both written and spoken communication including IT skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Experience with Maximo or a similar CAFM system is desirable
· A relevant qualification - BICS would be preferred – and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
· Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 3 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.