Your future duties & challenges
Based at Bouygues Construction Australia head office (Sydney), this position includes the following responsibilities:
- BYCA Management
- Attend every BYCA Management Committee (Codir).
- Assist with organization of BYCA executives annual seminars.
- Encourage performance by enhancing Cohesion-Engagement-Loyalty (warm editos on Yammer and Instagram, monthly cordial lunches on projects).
- Internal Communications
- Prepare and organize annual conference, staff parties, etc…
- Prepare internal news letter.
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure consistent style across all documents.
- Organize regular meetings between CEO and BYCA staff in cooperation with the HR Dept.
- External Communications
-Prepare PR/Communications plan to cover 12 month rolling period and update on monthly basis, highlighting key PR activities/opportunities.
- Prepare monthly report for BD Meeting and Management board.
- Prepare and maintain contact list of Press Officers of our clients, key consultants and other organizations relevant to our business.
- Review ANZ press on a weekly basis for Management and BYCA Board.
- Maintain press cutting library (BYCA & BY in Aus) and circulate to Senior Managers on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and maintain contact list for editors and journalists of all relevant national, local and technical press.
- Initiate and maintain contact with Press Officers of our clients, key consultants and other organizations relevant to our business.
- Ensure press is aware of key stages of our projects and organize press visits in liaison with senior management and projects’ communication depts.
- Prepare press releases and press packs, in liaison with client’s (other) PR officers and manage launch.
- Represent BYCA in Australian Contractors Association (workshop every 2 months).
- Prepare and organize clients and business partners facing events
- Promote BYCA brand in NSW, VIC, WA and QLD.
- Assist with CEO communication via emails, videos as well as on CEO’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Instagram, Yammer).
- Marketing Material
- Update and maintain photo Library.
- Organize photography and communication movies at key stages on our projects, coordinating with our site teams, clients and consultants.
- Manage refresh/update of Corporate power point presentation and case studies.
- Preparation of Brochures (corporate, sector, project specific) and “adhoc” leaflets, flyers mail shots etc.
- Bid Documents
- Work with BD team on preparation of Prequalification Documents (ROIs, EOIs…).
So why not you?
- Tertiary qualifications in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
- Creative, innovative.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of graphics software (such as in-design).
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.