Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Security Officer to join our Security team at a large corporate building in Warrington. This is a FULL-TIME PERMANENT SHIFT-BASED position working 12hr shifts days/nights (7am-7pm / 7pm-7am shift pattern).
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- To work with colleagues within a 24 hour, 365 days a year operation
- To ensure the site is safe and secure for all occupants, visitors and contracts in and around the building
- Ensure access control and visitor monitoring is complied with, challenging unidentified / unescorted visitors and escorting visitors as and when necessary
- Carry out searches of vehicles, bags etc. as and when required
- To guard and patrol buildings in accordance with assignment instructions
- Operation of security related equipment required i.e. radio mobile phones
- Respond to security alerts and emergencies in accordance with procedures
- Maintain accurate records for all incidents
- Fully cooperate when audits are required carrying out drills and exercises when necessary
- Working 42 hours per week on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern of days and nights; flexibility required
So why not you?
- SIA licence essential; CCTV licence desirable
- Previous experience of corporate security including front of house, control room systems, CCTV, alarms and monitoring essential
- Effective communication essential to ensure handover between shifts
- Must be client focused and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Good time management skills
- Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance; this requires 3 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.