Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services FM currently has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our Commercial team in our H/O in London, Waterloo.
The purpose of the role:
The Finance Analyst is responsible for delivering professional, timely and accurate financial reporting & forecasting, for a range of business units within Bouygues E&S. This is a broad role, which encompasses financial management, contractual support and risk management.
As a Finance Analyst, your day to day duties will involve:
- Being responsible for the production of the monthly contract financial results including the variance analysis via profit and loss accounts reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and risk analysis
- Producing the month end management accounts reporting pack
- Producing and analysing the KPIs for areas such as invoicing, staffing, purchasing, allocations and stock control and alerting managers to trends
- Preparing the monthly invoices for both core and non-core activity; monitoring and chasing debt to optimise cash flow
- Conducting commercial reviews with budget holders to review the KPIs; distributing minutes and following up action points
- Leading the budgeting/forecasting process
- Assisting in the production of financial information for the client; attending client meetings
- Leading the preparation of the pricing of variation quotations and driving initiatives for income maximisation and cost reductions
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified ideally or working towards it (study support will be offered to the successful candidate)
- Experience gained in a similar role, preferably in the FM sector
Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.