Your future duties & challenges
Assist in the planning, support and reporting for all aspects of the Corporate, Business Unit, Region and Project work execution.
Main key accountabilities:
- Deliver a scope of work in accordance with activities, project plans or specifications for work that is planned for the short-term view, e.g., from daily to fortnightly
- Ensure that the obligations of every individual to have a duty of care for people, community, Safety, Quality, Environment etc. are supported
- Ensure that controls required by the SEP, TRA and ITP are ready to implement
- Use established procedures, gather and correlate basic data and perform detailed or routine engineering duties
- Use effective problem-solving techniques and skills especially as it relates to delivery of outcomes
- Ability to read and understand plans, review design documentation to provide constructability review and implement final plans
- Assign work to technicians and check results, but not on continuing supervisory basis
- Identify report, investigate, and resolve all non-conformances and take measures to correct and prevent recurrence
- Measure plan costs, efficiencies, yields and quality of product as directed
- Work with maintenance engineers, shift supervisors and foreman to improve maintenance procedures and plant equipment
- Participate in all Graduate Program development and training activities
- Procure materials and services that comply with specifications, drawings, and Environment standards
So why not you?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Construction Management and Science etc
- Qualifications and training relevant to the Region, Business Unit or project
- Drivers Licence
- Further education for future career path, e.g., reignition of prior learning
- Technical competency, understanding, experience or commitment to the area that wish to work in, e.g., construction experience
- Relevant work experience in area of expertise as per University/course requirements, e.g., 90-120 days for Engineering
- Work towards professional experience
Proactivity, dynamism, good communication and presentation skills, problem solving etc.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.