Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the Facility and Services Manager
· To lead the team ensuring that the building is cleaned to the highest standards
· Responsible for maintaining the cleaning requirements of the Contract whilst maintaining a good image and high standards of customer service and professionalism
· To undertake operational cleaning duties as necessary
· Working 37.5 hours per week, from Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:00 with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
So why not you?
· Previous experience of leading a team is essential
· Sound knowledge and experience of cleaning procedures and best practice
· Good communication and customer services skills
· Will have the ability to use own initiative and work under pressure, all the while maintaining attention to detail
· Training in Health and Safety will be an advantage - COSHH, manual handling and safe working practices
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.