Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to the Catering Services Manager
- To assist with all aspects of cleaning within the food production areas
- To assist with the receipt of catering supplies and deliveries and assist with general house-keeping of store areas
- To clean all designated areas and equipment according to the cleaning roster and to keep all catering working areas clean during and after service
- To assist with hospitality services and undertake hospitality deliveries in and around the building.
- To arrange collection of equipment after meetings
- To assist in the preparation and service of events as required
- To operate dishwashers and pot washers as required
- Working 40 hours per week, from 08.30 to 17.00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Previous experience in a similar role/working in a high volume catering operation
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with a willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of food hygiene and COSHH, including Basic food hygiene certificate
- Cleaning knowledge and/or previous health and safety training is desirable
- Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a passport.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.