Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for a shift based Maintenance Assistant to join our team providing Facilities Management maintenance at Southmead Hospital in Bristol working DAYS and NIGHTS. This is a permanent position working 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off, 4 nights on.
· Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor
· To deliver electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance and scheduled installation works
· To order materials and services as required and update records
· To oversee specialist sub-contractors
· To cover for other technicians as necessary in various buildings
· 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off, 4 nights on etc.
· To participate in the on call manager’s rota and work to the demands of the business
So why not you?
· Must have skills in mechanical and electrical systems
· Maximo/CAFM experience would be desirable
· Must have experience of building services/maintenance
· Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.