Your future duties & challenges
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
- To manage Contractors as necessary
- Working 40 hours per week from 0800 to 1700, Monday to Friday
Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call.
So why not you?
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical discipline
- Experience in building services is essential
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous
- Willingness to attain cross skilling
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.