Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our team providing FM maintenance on our key hospital contract in Edmonton. This is a full-time permanent position working 40 hrs p/week, Monday to Friday.
Responsible for the cost effective management of all directly employed staff (M&E, Fabric and Grounds)
To manage planned preventative and reactive maintenance ensuring statutory and mandatory compliance
To manage budgets to maintain agreed expenditure levels and report on any discrepancies
To review existing and devise new PPM regimes to ensure optimum operational availability and life cycle
Use of and administration of Estates IT Systems i.e. Labour Management Systems, Building Management Systems, Planned Preventative Management Systems and Stock Control Systems and other databases to ensure the efficient utilisation of staff and resources
To manage the site insurance register inspection schedules undertaken by the direct labour force, ensuring all operational pressure systems, plant and lifting equipment has associated written schemes of inspections assigned and maintenance schedules are programmed into the Estates IT System
To review stores stock levels to ensure sufficient materials, replacement parts and consumables are available to maintain operational site plant and equipment
To undertake training for Authorised and Responsible Persons roles for specialist service delivery streams e.g. Medical gases, Water Management, Asbestos
Provide labour management, reactive and planned maintenance reports and identify where resources need to be adjusted to meet operational needs
So why not you?
- Will hold a relevant qualification in a Hard FM related subject.
- Ideally with membership of a professional institution and/or management qualifications (ILM, BIFM, etc.)
- Must have experience of managing staff in Hard FM in a healthcare environment
- Will have specialist knowledge of processes and procedures within mechanical and electrical disciplines together with excellent IT skills
- Will be able to demonstrate sound financial acumen and be able to interpret financial accounts
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to health and safety
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.