Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services FM currently has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Commercial team in Oxford. The role will be supporting one of our largest FM operational contracts within the healthcare sector.
As a Management Accountant, your day to day duties will involve:
- Performance reporting and FP&A - Responsibility for the production and management of timely/accurate/compliant monthly financial results (P&L and balance sheet) and risk analysis. Presentation of meaningful trends to enable decision-making. Provision of internal and statutory audit justifications as required.
- Transactional performance - Take responsibility for the production of key financial indicators. Analyse and provide recommendations to site management, to optimise the Company’s performance and position.
- Treasury - Preparation of the monthly core service fee invoice and other invoices based on contractual information and operational records on non-core activity. Monitoring and chasing of debt.
- Budgeting - Leading the preparation of budgets and forecasts as per group timetable.
- Contractual support – Position yourself as the go-to person with regards to the Service Agreement. Auditing of financial and non-financial obligations. Respond to commercial queries from the site management.
- Business development - Support with pricing contractual variations and ensuring contractual compliance. Driving initiatives for income maximisation and economies in cost. This can involve meeting with clients, when required.
- Provide technical and general direction and support to two aspiring accountants, based on-site.
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified ideally or working towards it (study support will be offered to the successful candidate)
- Experience gained in a similar role, preferably in the FM sector
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.