Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
· To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
· To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
· To carry out any installation work commensurate with skills-set as required
· To manage Contractors as necessary
Working from 0800 to 1700 Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
So why not you?
A trade apprenticeship and current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical discipline
Willingness to attain cross skilling
Willingness to undertake training and qualify as an Authorised Person as required
Excellent customer service and communication skills including IT literacy
Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
Able to demonstrate use of initiative and judgement to resolve problems
ISOH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.