Your future duties & challenges
- Maintain and coordinate relation with other Technical Centre’s’, methods, costing team, especially close relation/coordination between Technical Centre methods team in Switzerland.
- Ensure coordination meeting with client (Progress, difficulties)
MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- Assists Technical Center Spain Manager in all methods, temporary works and costing.
- Build up a local team as required to perform Methods, planning, and costing activities.
- Take ownership of all methods-costing, temporary works definition issued by Technical Center Spain Manager
- Prepare conception-Methods for construction permanent works related to Core business activities
- Prepares quotes for all services, scope of work, schedule, deliverables, and budget.
- Ensure respect and go beyond client needs: focus on quality, deliverable on time.
- Responsible for services in accordance with the offer approved by the customer. Monitors progress of Methods Team and act where required.
- Organizes job transfer: definition of work, initial administrative and technical kick-off meetings.
- Nominating the Engineer in Charge (EIC) for each project, clearly set objectives and transfer ownership to EIC.
- Collects feedback from customers or completed Technical Center Spain Manager methods-costing services and implement corrective measures where required. Provides a summary report on client feedback to Technical Center manager as well as review with the team.
- Checks time sheets of team member.
- Define training needs of methods-costing team and organises training in accordance with approved plans.
- Performs induction, annual appraisal and salary review of methods-costing team.
So why not you?
- You have a Bachelor/MSc Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experience in methods, planning would be a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and strong communications skills (international team and cultures)
- A mindset of innovation and early adoption of new digital technologies
- Proficient written and spoken English skills; good written and spoken Spanish skills; French skills are a plus
- Methodical, attentive, tenacious and have a sense of responsibility
- AutoCAD confirmed user
- Knowledge of BIM software
- Good knowledge of the Office Pack, especially Excel and Power BI
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, dynamic international company and develop valuable skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, commensurate with previous experience and knowledge.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.