Your future duties & challenges
· Managing the contract documentation and communication process, incorporating PMS and KPI reports along with NEC 3 procedures.
· To support in contract meetings with the client and help provide all reports for these meetings
· Responsible for, and implement, Benchmarking and Continuous Improvement KPI’s for the contract
· To ensure delivery of consistently high standards of customer service, presenting a professional and polite image to all customers
· Working a 40 hour week;
o Monday to Friday, working between 0800 - 1700
So why not you?
· Excellent team leadership skills with experience of integrating teams and improving efficiency
· Excellent communication and customer service skills with a commitment to high standards
· Good knowledge of MS Office and be a competent IT user
· Previous experience of CAFM Maximo system is desirable
· An organised approach to work and the ability to prioritise tasks
· Ability to work on your own initiative and remain calm under pressure
· Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 3 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.