Your future duties & challenges
VSL SYSTEMS /CZ/ Ltd. is a Czech legal entity established in 1993. The firm maintains a stable position in the Czech construction market and individual projects under the Czech management has been realized in Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Baltic States as well. VSL and its engineers are members of prominent international organizations in this field and take active part in increasing the quality and durability of products through national and international standards.
VSL SYSTEMS /CZ/ Ltd. is looking for its new Operations Engineer to support its Operations Manager in our Projects preparations. As an Operations Engineer your main missions will be :
- Prepare, human and technical and material resources for a good project execution
- Prepare all technical and administrative documentation necessary for the good project realization
- Manage safety on the construction sites,
- Be aware and follow the construction budgets,
- Follow and control the project schedule,
- Manage that construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaise with technical and financial staff and the client’s own representatives to monitor the project
- Work with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
So why not you?
Desirable criteria :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (High school or University degree)
- No previous permanent work experience necessary
- Czech and English language fluent (spoken and written)
- Punctual Travel (CZ, SK) may be required
- Office location: VSL SYSTÉMY /CZ/, s.r.o. V Násypu 339/5 Praha 5
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.