Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Painter & Decorator to join our Facilities Management team at a healthcare site in Preston, Lancashire. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm (one hour unpaid lunch break).
· Reporting to the Lead Painter
· To undertake painting and decorating of internal and external areas of the client estate
· To undertake scheduled planned and reactive works as directed
· To carry out duties safely and efficiently
· Undertake work as directed by your manager effectively
· To provide flexibility in service
· To ensure the satisfactory accurate and prompt completion of paperwork as required for all work carried out
· To comply with company policy, process and procedure at all times
· To take ownership for all work carried out
· Escalate any issues or complaints to management accordingly
· Working 40 hours per week from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
· Qualification in painting and decorating or relevant proven experience
· Experience of working on a multi-site estate
· Team player
· A good standard of tidiness when working
· Flexible, can-do approach to work with experience of working in a customer focused environment
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written essential
· The ability to react appropriately under pressure is crucial
· Full clean driving licence as driving company van between sites will be required
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.