Your future duties & challenges
- Reporting to the Security Service Manager
- To manage the security team to ensure the safety and security of employees, visitors and client’s property and maintain an accurate record of all incidents
- To support with recruitment, induction, appraisals and training of staff
- To engage in all aspects of team management including welfare and conduct; rosters and annual leave; attendance and performance improvement procedures
- To meet all key performance and management indicators, and ensure operational delivery is of high quality, compliant with statutory and contractual obligations and in line with budgets
- To develop and maintain collaborative relationships with our clients to ensure client satisfaction, and attend regular security review meetings
- To participate in security drills and exercises, and drive improvement and excellence in customer service
- Working an average of 42 hours per week on a rolling rota of 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off for both day and night shifts from 07:00 to 19:00 and/or 19:00 to 07:00. Flexibility would be an advantage as there may be the requirement to work other shifts, often at short notice.
So why not you?
- Proven experience in managing Security operations, ideally in a high profile environment
- Must have experience of managing staff including dealing with HR matters
- Must maintain SIA and CCTV Licences at all times
- Must be computer literate (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and be customer-focused
- Must be presentable, reliable, motivated, flexible and punctual
- Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.