Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting UK is recruiting a Senior Cost Controller to support our growing Pharmaceutical sector. The Senior Cost Controller will work as part of a small finance team. This newly created role will take full ownership for their division and will provide a comprehensive and efficient service to the company.
- Be a financial business partner to Pharmaceutical projects by assessing and advising on business risks and opportunities to optimize strategies.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, develop and publish key performance metrics and analysis.
- Manage and lead financial performance reporting and analysis with accurate and timely information to the business.
- Manage control cost commitment, ensuring the division is in line with budgets and company processes.
- Reforecast and monitor project margins and explain variances and actions plans related to them.
- Monitor budgets and KPI’s across the different projects (turnover, margin, cash) along with project management teams to establish and control performance.
- Manage, lead, support and develop a dedicated cost control team that delivers project accounting, billing support and financial process support to the division.
- Manage the financial aspects of setting up new projects to ensure robust cost control and forecasting processes are in place.
- Comply with the Company’s Policies, Management Plans and procedures.
- Understand, interpret, and constructively challenge to improve processes and delivery business performance.
- Fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy.
Occasional travel to sites across the UK will be required as part of the role.
You will be on local contract, based in Manchester.
So why not you?
Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent.
Proven experience of handling the responsibility of managing all aspects of the finance function.
Be efficient, organised and can work to deadlines.
Have proven budgeting and forecasting experience.
Ability to maintain and build good relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders.
Solid Excel skills and account software knowledge (preferably SAP).
this is a plus if you have:
- Previous experience in construction project accounting.
- Previous experience of SAP.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.