Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody's lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Maintain and develop applications/websites for clients using PHP.
- Analyze client requirements, master development framework, perform design and coding.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Writing technical document as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Research and provide technical solution per request.
- Work closely with PMs and testers in completing projects.
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
- At least 4 years of experience as web application developer.
- Strong experience in PHP development and architecture related.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and related concepts.
- Having experience with framework like Drupal, WordPress or Symfony.
- Good knowledge in MySQL or other relational database MSSQL, POSTGRESQL
- Good experience in debugging, performance test, security scan tools.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving and researching skills
- Can-do attitude
- Responsibility and proactive
- Positive thinking
So why not you?
- Great Teamwork
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace
- Extensive coaching and training
- In-depth knowledge sharing sessions
- Career growth opportunities
- Agile mindset
- Annual teambuilding activities - Company trip
- Sport, personal activities sponsor
- Compulsory Insurance and Premium health insurance
- Annual health check-up
- 21 annual leave days (sick leave included)
- 1 additional leave days for 3-year working
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period
- Up to 2-month performance bonus
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work
- Work from home 2 days/week
- Nice open office with free cake – candy – coffee – tea…
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.