Your future duties & challenges
· To manage the service delivery of Mechanical & Electrical PPM and reactive works.
· To manage the M&E team on a day to day basis, with support from the Operations Manager. To ensure Maximo is updated for all jobs, in order to maintain compliance with the contract SLA’s.
· To manage the open jobs on a daily basis with the assistance of the Supervisor
· To schedule sub-contractors each month, in line with the PPM planner and manage the sub-contractor reporting process
· Be proactive in identifying and highlighting where processes may be altered or applied to maximise efficiency within the administration and operations team
· Assist in the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times
· Health & Safety compliance
Working hours are 08.00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
So why not you?
· Management and technical qualifications (Degree, BIFM, ILM) and comparable industry experience particularly in Hard FM services
· Specialist knowledge of processes and procedures underpinned by theory and experience in a similar environment
· Specialist knowledge of applicable guidances to design and operation of M&E services
Able to demonstrate excellent communication and client relationship skills
Strong IT skills with attention to detail
Able to interpret financial accounts and manage budgets
Committed to health and safety
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.