Your future duties & challenges
We currently have an exciting brand new opportunity for an experienced Social Media specialist to join our Marketing and Communications team based in Becket House.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Contribute to and deliver a social media strategy: aligning this with the wider marketing and communications strategy
- Write brilliant and engaging content appropriate to social media platforms and our websites
- Create visual assets (videos, images, gifs, etc.) that have high impact for our existing and target audiences
- Create and implement a calendar of content ensuring consistency and ‘on brand’ messaging
- Report on social media performance, including how these analytics are shaping future content
- Monitor and report on competitor activity in the social sphere
- Daily monitoring and community management of our channels
- Build strong relationships with colleagues across the Operations and Marketing & Communications teams in the business to ensure that all good news stories are captured and shared
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of social media best practices
- A flair for great, compelling, and engaging content
- Ability to find information and tell stories
- Strong communication, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in video and photography is advantageous (final cut pro, adobe creative suite)
- Experience in influencer mapping is advantageous
- Experience in gif, video and photo asset management is advantageous
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.