Your future duties & challenges
As VAS General Manager your main missions will be:
- Strategic development, acquisition, further development and networking of customer relationships and external service providers
- Cost calculation
- Practical understanding of the VAS target market and the competitive landscape (identification of risks / opportunities and forecasts)
- Strategic management and development of the sales in Switzerland for geotechnical and civil construction products in agreement with the shareholders
- Organisation of the company
- Building new and maintaining existing relationships with clients.
- Supervising the preparation of quotations and offers in agreement with the shareholders
- Supervising the organisation of the deliveries with production facilities when project awarded
- Preparing with the financial team monthly financial reports in line with the shareholders requirements (activity and margin)
- Reporting to the board of shareholders
So why not you?
- Previous experience in similar activity and management
- Analytical mind, good summarizing and negotiating skills
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Customer focus and service orientation as well as a technical understanding of sales
- Preparation of offers and calculation of products and system solutions
- Knowledge of geotechnical and civil construction products is desirable
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Good oral and writing skills both in Swiss German and English
- IT skills (Microsoft Office, ERP, etc…)
Contextual / Other Information:
location: Rapperswil-Jona with frequent visits to production facilities, branches, clients and projects
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.