Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics and Laing O'Rourke, two of Europe's most dynamic engineering and construction specialists, are joining forces in a joint venture called BYLOR to carry out the main civil works at Hinkley Point C (HPC)
Your role will be to contribute to the development of clear and concise electrical and quality design briefs in accordance with UK regulations and customer requirements.
- Assist with the development of clear and concise earthing/lightning protection design packs in accordance with UK regulations and client requirements.
- Prepare design risk assessments
- Maintain files and records throughout the duration of contracts
- Prepare condition and progress reports for senior management and the client.
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary delivery and design teams across site
So why not you?
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent IT skills required
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
Conformément aux dispositions légales, vous êtes éligible au Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/qu-est-ce-que-le-volontariat-international)
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.