Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team in London, Waterloo. The main focus of the role will be developing new business pipeline across private facilities management sector.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will involve:
- Supporting the Head of Work Winning in delivering the growth targets for the company as per the Business Plan
- Building a pipeline of opportunities primarily in the private sector that is informed and influenced by BYES prior to coming to the market
- Creating and owning a 3-year forward pipeline plan for the Private sector
- Collaborating with the Bid Managers to formulate the bid strategy and win themes for new opportunities generated through the development work
- Representing the Company with clients, advisers and other stakeholders
- Staying up to date with new initiatives in the FM Market, and owning a network of contacts across the industry
- Maintaining internal and external network of contacts to enhance personal and corporate reputation and success in chosen sectors
- Attending a range of external industry events to promote the company brand and products to generate new business and development of relationships
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have previous business development experience within the FM private sector / commercial buildings
- Proven success in bringing new business in and revenue growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as confident presentation skills
- Confident networker with an outgoing personality
- Ability to lead and motivate the team
- Ability to work to absolute deadlines and plan own workload
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Passionate about Bouygues E&S Solutions brand
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.