Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for a Handyman to join our team providing basic maintenance at a Secondary School in Barking. This is a full-time permanent position working 40 hrs p/week from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day between 0800 and 1700.
- Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks including statutory and mandatory compliance, as directed
- To read utility meters, adjust heating system settings and any non-specialist handyman/repair duties
- To complete weekly fire alarm tests and assist with the organisation of fire drills in conjunction with the Engineering Supervisor
- To carry out and maintain hard surface grounds maintenance including but not limited to snow clearance
- To participate in the call-out rota across both schools on the Barking contract
- Working 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Et si c'était vous ?
- Previous experience in a similar role to include basic building fabric and handyperson skills
- C&G/NVQ qualifications and specific trade skills, such as plumbing, are desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Computer literate
- Good communication and customer focused
- Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working in the vicinity of children)
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.