Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Security Controller to join our Facilities Management team at our office in Stoke-on-Trent. This is a permanent full-time position working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off alternating shift pattern of days followed by nights: 0700 – 1900 and 1900 – 0700.
- To manage site alarm activations including CCTV transmissions and ensure appropriate escalation procedures are taken
- To deal with security alerts in line with protocol
- To respond to emergency incidents in accordance with contract specification, and to escalate when necessary
- To liaise with emergency services (police, fire brigade, etc.) to ensure security is maintained at all times
- To provide a key role in the command and control of incidents maintaining an incident log in any emergency situations
- To assist with rostering and overtime allocation to cover 24/7, 365 day service
Et si c'était vous ?
- SIA Security Licence essential together with experience of working in Security within a Control Room environment. SIA CCTV is desirable for this role but not essential
- Must have experience of working in a customer focused environment with a flexible, can-do approach
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, both verbally and in writing
- IT literate
- The ability to react appropriately under pressure is crucial
- Training in Fire Safety and a First Aid At Work certificate is desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.